How can I ensure that my designer and I are on the same page with my service?
- Our designers will consult with you prior to starting any service in an effort to learn about your daily hair routine and hair history. Once you and the designer feel they have a clear understanding of your desired look and style, the designer will offer their professional recommendation on how to proceed with the service. Finally, the designer will review pricing before getting started to prevent any anxiety over finances and allow you to thoroughly relax and enjoy the service. Designers and team members will actively engage with you throughout the service and you are encouraged to communicate with them to ensure personal goals and expectations are being met. For the best possible results, it is recommended that any use of over-the-counter box color or chemical treatments be disclosed to the designer during the consultation. This will allow the designer to formulate and mix chemicals properly. We always encourage you to bring in any pictures of any hair goals or styles that you may like.
What if I am unhappy with my services?
- At Bangz Hair Design, we take great pride in the quality of our work as well as our guest services. We will do our best to ensure that every guest walks out our door with an exceptional experience. We understand that sometimes things do not go as expected or desired results can be miscommunicated. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of every guest that steps foot in our doors. We ask that if any guest is in need of an adjustment to their hair to please contact the salon within 1 week of their original service. We will be happy to take of any minor changes at no cost. Please know that while we will do everything we can to accommodate our guests, there will be no refunds issued for hair services.
I'm not loving the products I purchased, what should I do?
- If any product you purchase from Bangz fails to meet your expectations, we encourage you to discuss the concern with us right away so we can better serve your needs. We’ll gladly exchange products within their first three uses and within 30 days of purchase date for products of equal value or in salon credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does your menu show multiple prices?
- We use a tiered pricing system. Pricing is based off of each designers reputation and demand inside the salon as well as their experience using Paul Mitchell.
Should I always see the same designer?
- Bangz has an open chair policy! We want you to feel comfortable if you have to move from one chair to another. Bangz prides itself in being the best in making you feel right at home. We realize that other designers in the salon may have a schedule that flows better with yours, pricing that fits your budget, and even different perspective. All of our designers work together and are very supportive of one another. We keep detailed records of all service history, haircut notes, and color formulas. We also have our own in-house apprenticeship program which means many of our designers have received their training from our own top designers. That way, no matter who you see, you will always receive the same high quality service.
What if I am running late?
- Our designers will do our best to accommodate you as long as you are no more than 10 minutes late. Any more than 10 minutes, you may be asked to reschedule your reservation as accommodating late arriving guests may inconvenience the guests scheduled after you.
Do you sell gift cards or gift certificates?
-Yes! Gift Certificates are always available at Bangz! Stop in anytime to pick one up and put as little or as much as you’d like on it! They may be used on any service, products, or tools in salon. All Gift Certificates purchases are non-refundable.
What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and gift certificates purchased from Bangz.
Should I tip my designer?
- Gratuities are not included in our service pricing. If you wish to offer your designer gratuity, you may do so at the time of check out. 15-20% of your service total is a standard guideline when calculating gratuity for service providers. The industry standard is 15-20% of the service total. While gratuity is never expected, it is always appreciated.